Sunday, July 31, 2016

Europe - Day 9 - Last day at Praia Dona Ana

Jul 31,

Today was our last day at the beach as tomorrow we head into Lisbon. We went late in the morning, and stayed for a couple of hours before having a late lunch. Lionel and Bella actually came back to the apartment first, but Sofia and I stayed a little longer. Lionel didn't want to stay out in the sun for too long, but I was surprised Bella didn't stay as long as she could. She said she was cold and hungry, so she decided to head back with him.

At the beach we enjoyed a good old donut, which the girls were wanting to get since yesterday, and we collected a few more shells. I found the tiniest ones, that I could actually fit well within the palm of my hand. Since it was our last day, I also decided to brave the cold water and get in there. It felt really cold when I first got in, but then it was actually refreshing. I'm glad I checked it out.







No comments:

Post a Comment