Sunday, July 2, 2017

Sick

Jun 27,

When we came back from NYC Sofia noticed that her gum was kind of puffy in the spot where she had lost a tooth a few days before. We were worried her gum would get infected, so I made an appointment with the dentist first thing Tuesday morning. Luckily her gum was not infected, so we averted crisis #1. But Bella wasn't feeling well, was running a fever, and did not sleep well at all the night before. She is usually a trooper so seeing her with no energy, sad eyes, and just sitting around, worried me a lot. After the dentist appointment I had to head to the office while Isabel stayed with the girls the rest of the day. I didn't enjoy leaving Bella behind all sick, but I didn't have much of a choice and I knew she would be in good hands.



No comments:

Post a Comment