Wednesday, August 18, 2010

End of summer

Yesterday was another great day.

I am very happy I decided to take the day off. Spending time with my girls was the perfect way to officially close out the summer before Sofia had to go to kindergarten today. She and I went to the tennis tournament for a little while. I felt bad leaving Bella behind with my mom, but the tournament was no place for her, and Sofia deserved to send some alone time with me. Just like in the old times.

When we came back we went to see the new school, so we could ease everybody's fears about today. The school is brand new, so everything is very nice. Sofia got to meet her teacher, and was very excited to see the place. In her classroom they also had Peace, which happens to be the book we always read before they go to bed.

After the school visit we went to the park. It made me so happy to see the girls laughing and having fun. Seeing those beautiful smiles really makes my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment