Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Mi prendedor

Lately Isabella is talking a whole lot more. Not only she knows more words, but she can also pronounce them a lot more clearly. But from all the things she knows, I think the one I hear the most day in and day out is "Mami, cargue", or "Mami, pick me up". She is at that stage when she wants to be glued to me. She wants me to walk around the house holding her, she does not want me to put her down even to wash my hands, and wants to have dinner sitting right next to me, if not sitting on my lap.

Yes, sometimes it is annoying because that does not really give me much freedom to do all the things that need to be done around the house. And I could probably just ignore her and put her down. BUT, I know this stage won't last forever. And since I spend so much time away from them when I am at work, I am Ok with spending every minute with them when I am at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment