Friday, December 31, 2010

Year End

Lionel and I just came back from a great dinner with family. My first thought was that it was a great dinner with family and friends, but Jamie is really more than a friend. He is both my girls God father, and Lionel's childhood friend. While we were out, my parents stayed at my home with the kids. I was happy that both of them came so they did not have to spend any part of New Year's Eve by themselves.

It was nice going out, but I am happy we are home now to receive the New Year under the same roof as my girls. We are in our PJs, sitting in our comfy couches, and catching up on our TV shows. It may sound boring to some, but when you are a working parent, always running around and trying to stretch the day as much as you can, receiving the New Year quietly and relaxed is just the way to go.







No comments:

Post a Comment