Monday, July 21, 2014

Day 50 - Now you see it, now you don't

Once again, yesterday disappeared right before my eyes without getting to all the stuff I wanted to do. I wanted to go to church, but I didn't. I wanted to visit my parents, but I didn't. And I wanted to visit my sister but I didn't.  I spent the day doing house chores and couple things for the trip. I only went out once, to buy carefully chosen food for the week, but that was it - assuming walking the dog doesn't really count as going out. If it does, I guess I went out twice.

Even though I didn't get to everything, I was still exhausted from the day. I crashed putting Bella to bed, and woke up at 2:00 am to find everything in the dark and Lionel already asleep. I then finally moved to our bed to get much needed rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment