Friday, July 11, 2014

Day 41 - Bastille day picnic

Tonight we went to a Bastille day picnic hosted by the French Alliance, complete with Eiffel Tower toss, and a game to put the ear back on Vincent Van Gogh instead of the regular "put the tail on the donkey" one. There were a bunch of other kids there, and the girls had a blast running around playing tag and other games coordinated by one of the teenagers. At some point Bella even came to me and said happily: "Mami, I made a new friend!". Seeing them happily run around made me happy as well. Besides, the weather was beautiful, the park was really nice, and it was such a treat to sit around and do nothing for a little while.

So even though I didn't really talk to other people, or made a new friend, I was very happy we went.






No comments:

Post a Comment