Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Day 59 - Camp Nou

Even though I don't know much about soccer, one of the things I do know is that Barca is supposed to be one of the best teams around. Although I don't really follow their accomplishments on the field, I must say that their tour experience is definitely first class. Besides the typical museum - story of the club stuff - we got to see the lockers, walk down the steps that lead the players to the field during a match, visit the press room, and take a picture pretending to lift one of the many trophies. I believe I can say, with a high degree of certainty, that this last was by far Lionel's favorite part today.

The tour ends with a massive "gift shop", or more like a Mega Barca store, that sells anything from the team jerseys to Barca wine, snacks, and bubble gum. Everything is so well orchestrated to connect with you that if by the end of the tour you don't feel like buying something Barca, you may not have a heart.










No comments:

Post a Comment