Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Day 46 - Pyramid Hill

Today's outing was to Pyramid Hill, which I only learned about a few weeks ago. Since it is a big open space I promised the girls we would explore it on a golf cart rather than on foot, so we did. There was still some walking involved, as we needed to park the cart to get really close to the sculptures, but the cart allowed us to cover the entire place.

I don't think this is a place where I would go over and over again, since it is a 50 minute drive from us, but I enjoyed our visit. I am glad we checked it out. The place overall was very peaceful, but my favorite spot - where I would have loved to sit down for hours with a book on hand - was right by the visitor center. There were some tables and chairs, right under a big tree, overlooking the endless green space.





No comments:

Post a Comment