Monday, June 16, 2014

Day 15 - Letters to Sofia

Earlier today, during my kitchen cleaning marathon, I found these letters to Sofia as I was sorting her stuff. She had told me about them, but she hadn't showed them to me yet. These are letters that two of her current classmates and friends wrote her, as next year they will not be in the same room. The first letter is especially hard to read just from the picture, but it said some really nice things like: "Thank you for being a great role model in our classroom" [which I guess she was most of the time except when she got in trouble for talking too much], "I hope someday I can be like you", and [a personal favorite of mine] "You are always nice to everyone". We have talked a lot about how everybody deserves to be respected, so being nice to people is definitely a must in my book.






No comments:

Post a Comment