Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Day 9 - An indoors type of day

Today started and ended as a rainy day, with a whole lot of overcast in between. It is a good thing today's activities were all indoors, including the first class of Sofia's impromptu synchronized swim camp, the funeral of the mom of a coworker of mine, and the girl's gymnastics class. You could argue it was a mellow day, but I am feeling exhausted now. Going to the funeral was sad, and it was also very stressful because Bella and I got stuck in traffic for 40 minutes and I seriously thought we were not going to make it on time. It was a good thing that a friend of mine - whose daughter was also in the swim camp - offered to pick Sofia up in case I was running late driving back. When Bella and I finally made it back we hang out with them for a little bit - the girls playing, and my friend and I having a conversation - so it was kind of like a play date. This was good, because Bella has been asking me when is she going to the Goddard school next. Poor thing is so used to being there all the time, that she really misses her friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment