Saturday, August 2, 2014

Day 63 - Nice - The evening

Since I was so disappointed that I didn't get to see what I wanted to see earlier today, and Sofia was feeling a little bit better, this evening all four of us went back into town. This time around we took the car to ensure we wouldn't be at the mercy of crowded buses - just in case.

The "Promenade des Anglais" is beautiful,  exactly as I thought it would be, so I very much enjoyed taking a walk and taking it all in. The small beach in there is full of rocks instead of sand, so I felt compelled to go and step on them just to feel them under my feet. The verdict: They don't feel so good.

We also found a carrousel, which is always a hit with the girls, did some window shopping, had dinner, and headed back to the car. But not before taking a few pictures of Nice at night.

Tomorrow we are packing and heading to Milan, but after the night routine we were just too exhausted to pack. We will have to do it tomorrow morning, after getting some well deserved and - hopefully - good sleep.








No comments:

Post a Comment