Saturday, August 2, 2014

Day 63 - Nice - The afternoon

This morning we moved very slowly, as we were doing laundry and trying to figure out what to do since Sofia was still not feeling all that great. I really wanted to explore the city, so we decided that Lionel could stay home with Sofia while Bella and I took the bus into town. By then it was already noon.

Today we were going in the opposite direction of Monaco, so the bus wasn't as crowded and we actually got to sit down for the ride. We then walked around the old city for a little bit, had lunch, and spent time at a local playground we found. I really wanted to check out the Promenade des Anglais, one of the main touristic spots, but Bella got difficult and said she didn't want to walk anymore. I was annoyed because I had already done everything that she wanted so she could let me do this one thing. But dragging her around in a bad mood was not the point, so back to the house we went.



No comments:

Post a Comment