Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Day 67 - Lucerne

This afternoon we arrived in Lucerne, and after successfully driving through the narrow (mostly pedestrian) streets, we successfully arrived at the hotel. 

After checking in we went out for a walk, and then had dinner. The weather was a lot cooler than in Cannobio, which seems so strange considering it is only couple hours away. It was also cloudy, but at least it didn't rain ... yet. 

Everything here is a lot more expensive that in Italy and France, but I knew it would be. One of the things I did find surprising though is that all stores close at 6:30pm.  It is good for the workers I guess, since they get to go home early, but it makes the streets deserted - which I don't particularly like.

Tomorrow I am planning on getting up early and going for a run, and experience the city as it is just waking up.






No comments:

Post a Comment