Thursday, June 17, 2010

Forever my girl...

Tonight I went out for dinner with my mom, my sister, and Sofia.

Sofia was not necessarily part of the original plan, but she asked if she would come with us. So I thought: "Sure. What's the harm..." We got ready and headed out to pick up Gabi and my mom.

By the time we made it to Gabi's house Sofia was clearly exhausted. She had taken a shower before we left the house, which clearly helped her relax. So we asked her "Sofia, do you want to go back home?" But she said no, so we all headed to the restaurant, half thinking "Uh-oh. We better not have a meltdown".

Fortunately she fell asleep in the car for a few minutes, which gave her enough of a boost to make it through the night. She was really good at the restaurant, but clearly she was still tired. So I asked if she wanted to sit on my lap and she said yes. Too sweet, just like the good old times...

No comments:

Post a Comment