Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Ay que pesado, que pesado...

I’ve never been one of those people who are crazy about exercise. I am no couch potato either, but I just can’t bring myself to workout everyday. I would if I had unlimited time, but clearly that is not the case. By the time the girls go to bed it is basically 9:00pm.

I think the best I’ve ever been was after Isabella was born. My health was so bad for an entire month, that by the time I got clearance from the doctor I was determined to get out, and get moving. The fear of not losing the baby weight also helped my case. Not even the awful, frigid winter weather prevented me from getting out there - almost every day.

As a result of my newly found dedication to exercise I lost all the baby weight, and got in great shape. I promised myself I would keep up the good work after I went back to work, but unfortunately I only had some mild success.

It’s been a long year since I went back to work and I feel like once again I am putting on some weight; Probably the result of some bad habits and a healthy dose of stress. I am still playing tennis twice a week, but clearly that is not enough. I either start working out more, or I stop eating dessert. But what would life be without the latter? No! I MUST save dessert! Definitely more workouts are coming my way…

1 comment:

  1. SI amiga, el postrecito nos hace mas felices, a darle a gym, ni parlare

    ReplyDelete