Saturday, May 22, 2010

Summer time

This summer is going to be awesome. I know it, I feel it. I can hardly wait!

Our trip to Hilton Head Island is the first stop: A well deserved family getaway, and Isabella's first trip to the beach outside the womb.

I'll be bummed when our beach vacation ends, but I will then be looking forward to our next adventure: our sister’s trip to Columbus at the end of June. We are going to see the Michael BublĂ© concert in style: 5th row tickets. Gabi doesn't know it yet, but I think she's going to love every minute of it.

Next, our friends’ night trip to Toronto at the end of July: A weekend of girl time, and the opportunity to reconnect with a good friend who'll soon experience the greatest gift in life.

Maybe, if I'm lucky enough, I will even get my friend Lulu to visit for the ATP tennis tournament.

And what a better way to close out the summer than with a weekend getaway to Las Vegas with my “babies' daddy”, and hubby of 9 years at the end of August? He'll love going back to Las Vegas, and I'll love the entertainment.

Yes, this summer is going to rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment