Sunday, May 9, 2010

About My Mommy


This week Sofia brought home a questionnaire she answered in school about me. This was one of my Mother's day gifts. I have to say she did get several answers right. That's my girl! ... Is it obvious which ones are off?

About My Mommy!
What's your mommy's name? Abi
My mommy is 23 years old.
She weighs 42 lbs and is 22 in tall.
Her hair is black and her eyes are brown
What does she do at her job? Works on computers.
What does dad call your mom? I think he calls her "Baby"
What is her favorite color? Red
What is her favorite food? Rice, chicken, onions, and salad.
What is her favorite movie? Movies that are not for kids
How many brothers and sisters does she have? 0 brothers and 1 sister
Where does she like to take you for fun? To the park and swings
What message do you want to send her for Mother's day? I love you! I love you mommy!

Feliz dia de las Madres a mi! Happy mother's day to me!


No comments:

Post a Comment